Friday, August 26, 2011

quantm_project5 - Zbrush "Hand, Foot, Bust"

Our fifth project was to sculpt Foot, Hand and Bust in ZBrush. An amazing piece of software art but at the same time a pain in the a**. The way pan, zoom and move your "Tool" (no idea why they call objects tool) is so very different that I get confused all the time. A lot worse than switching between Maya and Photoshop, after working a long time with one of them.

Either way, it was definetly fun to work on literally my head, hand and foot, since I took my own body as reference.


I'm a little off I think and it could have been a lot better with more time invested. Still, I pretty fond with the outcome, since it was my first ever head in ZBrush.
With more time I could have added at least one more division level, as for the detail I'm already pretty fond with the outcome. After all that too is the first foot I made in ZBrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment